Legal notice – General Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions set the terms for using the website https://budapest-travel-tips.com, hereinafter referred to as “Budapest Travel Tips”.
The user acknowledges having read this document and accepted all this information, whether this use is made for personal or professional use. If this use is made in a professional capacity, the user guarantees to have the necessary powers to accept these general conditions within his organization.
Budapest-travel-tips may contain links to third party websites for which these terms do not apply.
Publisher of the publication:
Laurent KORNFELD E.V.
represented by Kornfeld Laurent.
Headquarters: Almássy utca 3., Budapest 1077 – Hungary.
Tax registration in Hungary: 55301301142
OVH SAS with a capital of 10,000,000 € RCS
Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045 Code APE 6202A – VAT N °: FR 22 424 761 419
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix – France.
Tel: 08 203 203 63 – Website: www.ovh.com
The general structure as well as the texts, logos, its know-how and all the other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of the publisher of the site, unless stated otherwise. Any total or partial representation of this site by any person whatsoever without the express permission of the publisher is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. That said, in accordance with Article L. 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, short quotations of the content are permitted, provided that the name of the author and source is clearly indicated by a link to a page of this website.
Whatever the nature of the content you want to share (text, logos …), please quote the source as a hypertext link, such as: © Budapest Travel Tips.
Personal data, cookies and privacy rules:
The personal data collected by Laurent KORNFELD E.V. is for internal use only. Under no circumstances will this data be sold to third parties.
They can only be communicated to a judicial authority that makes the request.
You have the right to access and rectify personal data about you that are subject to processing under the responsibility of Laurent KORNFELD E.V. You can exercise it by sending us a request via the form of contact of the site.
When visiting our site, information about the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be read, stored in files installed on your device. These files are known as ‘cookies’.
Cookies and features such as local storage are necessary for the proper functioning of our sites, allowing for example the faster loading of pages. Cookies are likely to be included in the advertising space of our site. These ad slots display on your device advertising content from different advertisers with whom we have partnerships. These spaces contribute to the financing of the contents and the services that we put at your disposal. You can consult your internet browser for commands to delete or block cookies and similar technologies.
In addition, the Budapest Travel Tips website displays on your first login an information banner warning you that cookies are used on the site to collect statistics and display targeted advertising.
For cookies related to audience measurement, we use the Google Analytics software that allows an analysis of your use of the site.
This analysis allows us to better understand the behavior of users on our site to improve the structure, content and therefore the user experience.
Website traffic statistics are collected by Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc., headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The data collected by Google Analytics is kept for 14 months.
Google Analytics collect information in an anonymous form and will not allow us to identify you or collect any personal information about you.
Google Analytics do not track your internet activity after leaving our platforms.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our platform.
When you transmit us information using the contact form, the publisher of the site is the only recipient. This personal data will not be resold to third parties and are used exclusively for the purpose initially planned (example: when you have indicated your e-mail address in the contact form, it will be used exclusively to provide you with an answer).
After you have responded, your transmitted data is not retained.
Budapest Travel Tips takes all possible measures to ensure the security of the blog and data (use of a security plugin, complex passwords).
If you are younger than sixteen years, you cannot use our Website or App without permission of your parents or legal guardian.
Responsibility in the use of the service
The user agrees not to disrupt the operation of the service offered on https://budapest-travel-tips.com in any way whatsoever.
In particular, the user undertakes to abstain from sending illicit, defamatory or insulting messages via our contact form.
Limitation of liability:
Published articles and comments are the sole responsibility of their respective authors.
In some places, we provide information on third party websites including merchant sites and provide links to these sites. Some of these links are affiliated. In other words, if you click on it and then make a purchase on a third party site, Budapest Travel Tips will receive a commission on your purchases. The selling price will remain for you unchanged.
Budapest Travel Tips is committed to ensuring the editorial quality and professionalism of the products and sites thus promoted.
However, Budapest Travel Tips is not responsible for the consultation or purchase on these sites, as Budapest Travel Tips plays no role in their update or in their ordering and delivery process. These websites, products and services have their own privacy policies, user terms and customer service policies. Browsing through and interaction with any other website, including websites that are linked to or from our website, are subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Although we take the greatest care in composing the content of our websites, we assume no guarantee for the absence of errors, the accuracy, completeness or availability of information. We exclude to the extent legally possible any liability for direct or indirect damages, including loss of profits, caused by the usage of information contained on or in connection with our site.
General Terms of Sale and Use
- By visiting the blog Budapest-travel-tips.com, you agree to read, understand and accept the terms and conditions of use of this blog.
- The content of this blog is offered as information sharing and advice.
- You understand and agree that the information and advice offered by this blog should not be used for illegal purposes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and their consequences. This blog, its representative and its partners can not be held responsible in the event of an inappropriate use of its information and advice, nor more generally of any direct or indirect consequence of your actions. This blog, its representative and its partners guarantee no results following the application of advice provided.
- The blog Budapest-travel-tips.com can not be held responsible for content errors, viruses or any other element that may affect the integrity of your computer equipment. You assume only the risks related to the use of this blog as well as to all sites whose links appear on this blog.
- You understand and agree, when you transmit to this blog a written or oral testimony on one of its products or services, that it becomes the property of the blog, which implies the assignment of the right of reproduction, of publication, and of publication. Unless written request from you, this publication may mention your first name, as well as your occupation and your place of residence.
- Some parts of the blog are private and the moderation team reserves the right of entry. Access to these parts may be refused to you without warning or justification.
- This blog, neither its author nor its associated company, is responsible for the events which can take place in places, with certain services or with certain persons recommended on this blog.
- The services offered on this blog have no obligation of result, nor those of the partners and companies recommended.
- You understand and agree that in case of disagreement, the terms of these Terms of Sale and Use shall prevail over any oral or written communication between you and any of the representatives or partners of this blog.